Analisis Pengaruh Likuiditas, Solvabilitas Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen (Studi Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar di BEI Yang Masuk Dalam Indeks LQ45 Tahun 2013-2017)

Ely Rosalina Munthe

Abstract


 Ely rosalina munthe, program for business administration studies school of social and political sciences, Mulawaran University. Thesis title analyzes liquidity impact, solvency, and profitability against the dividends (listed in BEI in the lQ45 index 2013-2017), is led by Dr. Finnah fourqonite, s. SOS. , M.si and Mr umar hi salim, SE. , M.M  as my counselor . Policies have to do with the use of profits that are right for shareholders. Essentially, that profit can be divided as dividends or retained to reinvest. The purpose of this composition is to know and to provide empirical proof of liquidity ratios, solvability and profitability against a strong determination of the amount of dividends Shared with shareholders. The population used in this study is manufacturing companies listed at the Indonesian stock exchange and logged in the lQ45 index from 2013-2017. The method used in sample collection is using tangible sampling, with a total of 7 companies being designated as samples. The analysis that works in this research is regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that liquidity and solvency have no effect on dividend policy, while the profitability variable has a significant influence on dividend policy. The results of the coefficient of determination show that 27.1% of the Dividend Policy is influenced by Liquidity, Solvency and Profitability, while the remaining 72.9% is influenced by other factors. This is important as a consideration of the company's financial management in taking dividend distribution policies and helping investors as information and consideration before investing.

 

 

 

 


Keywords


liquidity, solvability, profitability, dividend policie

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmad, Rodoni dan Herni Ali, 2010. Manajemen Keuangan, Mitra Wacana Media, Jakarta.

Brigham, F, Eugene, dan Houston, F, Joel, 2010. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen

Keuangan, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Bursa Efek Indonesia. “Fact Book 2011-2015.” Diakses dari http://www.idx.co.id/id-id/beranda/publikasi/factbook.aspx.2017.

E.C., Mary, O.I., Mathew, O.M. 2013, Financial Ratio Analysis As a Determinant of Profitability in Nigerian Pharmaceutical Industry, International Journal of Business and Management, 8 (8), 107-117.

Hery,2015. Analisis Laporan Keuangan Pendekatan Rasio Keuangan, PT Buku Seru, Jakarta.

Harahap, Sofian Safri, 2008. Analisis Kritis Atas Laporan Keuangan, PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Kasmir, 2008. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Rajawali Pers, Jakarta.

Kasmir, 2011. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Riyanto, Bambang, 2010. Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan, Edisi Keempat, BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Sartono, Agus, 2012. Manajemen Keuangan Teori Dan Aplikasi, Edisi Keempat, BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Santoso, Iman, 2009. Akuntansi Keuangan Menengah (Intermediate Accounting), Buku Dua, PT. Refika Aditama, Bandung.

Saleh, Ahmadin, 2015. “Pengaruh Rentabilitas Modal Sendiri, Solvabilitas, Profitabilitas Dan Likuiditas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2011-2013”. Jom FEKON. Vol.2, No.1. 1-16. Pekanbaru.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis Fisipol Unmul

 

3rd Floor, Faculty of Social and Political Siences
Department of Bussines Administration 
Jl. Muara Muntai Kampus Gn. Kelua Samarinda 75411
Phone: +62 812 18880540
E-Mail: jadbis@fisip.unmul.ac.id
 

Creative Commons License
Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis FISIP UNMUL by http://e-journals.unmul.ac.id/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.