PENGARUH PROSES REKRUTMEN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT FEDERAL INTERNATIONAL FINANCE (FIF) DI KOTA SAMARINDA

Rahmi Azaria Dani

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to examine and determine the effect of the recruitment process simultaneously and partially on employee performance at PT. Federal International Finance (FIF), and to test and find out which variable has the most significant effect on employee performance. Data analysis tools used are validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression test, correlation coefficient test, determination coefficient test, F test, T test, and dominant test. The results showed that the method and source of recruitment simultaneously had a significant effect on employee performance. This is evidenced by the value of sig. Fcount = 0.018 <Alpha 0.05. In the t test results (partial) the recruitment source partially has a significant effect on employee performance. This is evidenced by the value of sig. tcount X2 X2 0.005> 0.05, where the most influential is the source of recruitment with the results of standardized coefficients beta of 0.465. From the results of the study it was shown that the method and source of recruitment had a significant effect on performance by 15.2%, while the remaining 84.8% was determined by other variables not included in the study. The suggestion from researchers for PT Federal International Finance (FIF) in Samarinda City is expected to further improve employee recruitment standards and processes in the recruitment of company employees to provide quality human resources.

Keywords


Recruitment, Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Bangun, Wilson. 2012 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Erlangga, Jakarta

Basuki dan Prawoto. 2016. Analisis Regresi Dalam Penelitian Ekonomi & Bisnis, Cetakan Pertama, PT. Rajagrafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Hasibuan, Melayu, SP. 2008 Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Ketujuh, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

Kriyantono, Rachmat. 2010 Teknis Praktis Riset Komunikasi. Kencana, Jakarta.

Mangkunegara, Prabu. 2011 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Cetakan ke Sepuluh, PT. Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.

Rachmawaty, Ike Kusdiah. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, ANDI OFFSET, Yogyakarta.

Rivai, Veithzal. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori ke Praktik, Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Sinambela, Poltak, Lijan Prof Dr. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Pertama, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Subekhi dan Jauhar. 2012. Pengantar Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (MSDM), Cetakan Pertama, Prestasi Pustakaraya, Jakarta.

Sugiyono, 2009. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R & D, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sujarweni, Wiratna 2015. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis & Ekonomi, Cetakan Pertama, Pustaka Baru Press, Yogyakarta.

Suwatno dan Priansa, 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Dalam Organisasi Publik Dan Bisnis. Cetakan Kedua, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Triton. 2009. Mengelola Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Pertama, Oryza, Yogyakarta.

Wibowo. 2014. Manajemen Kinerja. Edisi Revisi Keempat, Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis Fisipol Unmul

 

3rd Floor, Faculty of Social and Political Siences
Department of Bussines Administration 
Jl. Muara Muntai Kampus Gn. Kelua Samarinda 75411
Phone: +62 812 18880540
E-Mail: jadbis@fisip.unmul.ac.id
 

Creative Commons License
Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis FISIP UNMUL by http://e-journals.unmul.ac.id/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.