PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA BIRO AKADEMIK DAN KEMAHASISWAAN UNIVERSITAS MULAWARMAN

La Saemi

Abstract


This study aimed to examine the employee development and discipline significant effect on the performance of employees At the Bureau of Academic and Student Affairs Mulawarman either partially or simultaneously and among these variables which has the dominant influence on employee performance At the Bureau of Academic and Student Affairs Mulawarman University. Type of this research is quantitative research. Collecting data in this study using a questionnaire or questionnaires. While the analytical tool used is multiple linear regression. The results showed the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.478. This means that the variable of human resource development and labor discipline can explain changes in employee performance variable (Y) amounted to 47.8%, while the remaining 52.2% explained by other variables were included in this study model.

Keywords: discipline, performance, development


Full Text:

PDF

References


Handoko, Hani T. 2004. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumberdaya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. BPFE: Yokyakarta.

Hasibuan, Malayu, SP. 2005 Manajemen. BPFE: Yogyakarta.

Mangkunegora, Anwar Prabu. 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Remaja Rosdakarya: Bandung.

Martoyo, Susilo. 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. BPFE: Yogyakarta.

Nitisemoto, Alex S. 2006. Manajemen Personalia. Cetakan Kelima. Penerbit Ghalia Indonesia: Jakarta.

Robbins, Stephen. 2008. Perilaku Organisasi. Terjemahan Hadyana Pujaatmaka Prenhallindo: Jakarta.

Sarwono, Salito. 2011. Sumberdaya Manusia kunci Sukses Organisasi. Lembaga Manajemen Universitas Indonesia: Jakarta.

Sastrohadiwiryo, B. Siswanto. 2001. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Pendekatan Administratif & Operasional). Cetakan Kedua. Bumi Aksara: Jakarta.

Sedarmayanti. 2007. Good Governance (Kepemerintahan Yang Baik) Dalam Rangka Otonomi Daerah : Upaya Membangun Organisasi Efektif dan Efisien Melalui Rekstrukturisasi dan Pemberdayaan. Cetakan Kedua. Mandar Maju: Bandung.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30872/jp.v7i3.1927

DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.30872/jp.v7i3.1927.g1462

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Paradigma (JP)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Paradigma (JP)
pISSN: 2252-4266 - eISSN: -2615-3394

Organized and Published by Magister Ilmu Administrasi Negara - Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, Universitas Mulawarman
W : http://e-journals.unmul.ac.id/index.php/JParadigma/
E  : jurnal.paradigma.mianunmul@gmail.com
Creative Commons License
Jurnal Paradigma (JP) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

View My Stats